Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oops


Whoa, it's been a long time. I guess I've been busy at work, when I don't feel like I should be, mostly because we're doing so poorly in football, and because basketball hasn't started yet. I thought that going into this year, I would feel HUGE releif, and the job would be easier than last year.

On the contrary! I've been feeling much busier than last year, which I guess is partly due to my giving myself more work, in the name of "improving the program." Good for me. But enough about work.

Other things are much more interesting. Going to Spokane this weekend to see both sets of parents, who we haven't seen in quite a while. Going to watch the WORLD SERIES, where the Phillies won game one yesterday, and I am quite literally praying that they continue to win, for the sake of my husband's sanity.

Also going to Costco this weekend (I love Costco) and picking up leaves in the front yard for the 2nd time this year. The sad thing is that if you look at my trees, they don't look like they've lost any leaves. (sigh)

But I love fall! The apple cider is in the grocery store. My favorite!

No comments: