Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 days and counting

I realized yesterday that I hadn't taken a belly picture since I was 36 weeks along, and since that's almost a month ago, I figured I'd regret not taking an "end of pregnancy pic." However, it was a stretch, because I feel about as photogenic as a cow lately. So here I am, in all my 39 weeks and 4 days of pregnant glory.

Anyway, I have no news, nothing exciting happening besides waiting (patiently?) for baby to make his appearance. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see exactly how big this kid is... My guess is he'll be born at 9 lbs 4 oz. A whopper of a kid! :)

2 comments:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

They kinda got your hopes up and thought you'd deliver early, they shouldn't tell you that! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys and can't wait to hear the news...i've been waiting patiently for facebook news but nothing so far!

Cori said...

You look beautiful. The nursery is adorable! I'm glad I found you so I can get updates.