Thursday, June 10, 2010

Turning Points

We've come to several turning points in our lives, I think.
1) Jeremy's brother Andrew got married last Saturday. It was a stunning, Godly wedding and we are SO happy for them! I hope they are having a safe, glorious time in Taiwan. We had an incredible time vacationing in Arizona, although traveling with a baby is high stress! The bridal party:
Us at the Grand Canyon:
2) My sister is getting married, exactly one month from today. How exciting! Wedding craziness begins on Saturday with her Bridal Shower.
3) Isaac has had his own turning point, just becoming such a fun little guy! He smiles (almost laughs) at me every day, has really started STARING at things, and is developing a little personality. I love seeing him hang out in his Exer-saucer, because he LOVES being upright and checking out those toys! Here he is swimming in AZ:
4) I find myself abruptly and unexpectedly unemployed. I found out a few weeks ago that my contract is not being renewed for next year, so I am contemplating what to do next. Of course Isaac is so little that it would be nice to stay home with him for a little while, so I'm not job-hunting real aggressively yet. I was disappointed to see my job come to an end, but I know God has a plan and I know it will be a good one. Because of that, I'm actually kindof excited to see what comes next!

2 comments:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

I'm sorry about your job...but jealous of your new stay at home mom job!!! Treasure it! When I was unemployed last year it really wasn't that bad (I know all the secrets if you need help...call me).

David Wang said...

You guys did great in AZ.