Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Family Fun

1. Reeeelaaaaaaxed on Friday night.



2. Moscow Farmer's Market with a friend on Saturday morning. It's definitely "late Fall" now, because it was COLD and RAINY and the wares for sale have started to dwindle. Mostly gourds, apples, root veggies, and potatoes. But even the rain couldn't damper the fun and enthusiasm I feel about going to the market on Saturday mornings. This time we got to go with my friend Kathy.


3. Back home for a nap and some chores.


4. Idaho Vandal Football at the Kibbie Dome. They trounced New Mexico State and Isaac made it all the way to the 4th quarter before "losing it."


5. Jeremy gets home from working the game and I take off for Craft Night with the girls. I stayed out until 11:00 - which is scandalously late for me!


6. Church on Sunday morning - a huge blessing hearing about a mission trip to Ghana.


7. Back home for a nap and some laundry.


8. Coffee date with a girlfriend at Starbucks.


9. Went with above girlfriend to see the Eugene Ballet's performance of Cinderella. It was very good, but we had some distracting 4-year-old girls directly in front of us who could NOT sit for more than 10 minutes at a time. Ah well. They were pretty cute, decked out in princess Halloween costumes!


I'm loving this Fall so far.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What a great weekend! I'm glad I got to play a small part in it!

Tatum said...

After you mentioned reading my blog last night I realized I had looked at yours a couple times before (think I saw the link on fb), but have been so busy lately haven't had time to read blogs much lately. Anyways, I had to track you down and have added you to my blog list... I'm excited to keep up with your little family's latest happenings. :) Wasn't this fall just glorious?! Looks like winter is just right around the corner.

So good to see you last night! Maybe we'll run into each other at the next game.