Friday, January 21, 2011

2011



A belated Happy New Year!

With a new year comes a lot of little minor changes, mostly for the better!

I have a new boss (same job, just reassigned to a new person) and I'm liking the change. I also have a new, purple, android phone, which I love. I also have the free photoshop app, which I've been having fun playing with, despite taking way too few photos of my precious (TEN MONTH OLD) little man. Here's an example. Pardon the blurriness - still getting used to the camera on
the new phone.

Isaac is really fun right now - moving constantly! He's really on the go, and must explore every inch of every new environment. Which is fine at home and at daycare, but not so great when we're say, in Costco, where the floors are less than sanitary. He got a little cranky when I wouldn't let him crawl around on the floor of the bathroom and the vision center.

He's also in a phase right now where he's up one or two times a night... Not my favorite thing, but not the end of the world either. I think we're going to bump his bedtime back by a half hour, to see if being a little more tired helps. Methinks it's just a phase.

Jeremy also got a promotion (Assistant Athletic Director) which came with a small raise, which he's very modest and quiet about, owing to the budget cuts and layoffs in higher education. I think he deserves it. But I guess I'm biased. :)

Also, speaking of the husband, he and Isaac are two peas in a pod. Here's a photo to prove it:

1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

Pretty cute pictures! And tell Jeremey congrats on the raise!