Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How embarassing

Well, I'm officially embarassed because it has been almost a month since I've posted. I knew this would happen. And I almost forgot my password to log in. I vow henceforth to never go this long again. Sorry. Oops. Moving on.

The Cougs made the NIT tourney, which of course, is not the big dance, but is nonetheless quite an accomplishment, especially for a team in a "rebuilding year." They play St. Mary's tonight at 8:00 and my eyeballs will be firmly glued to my television set. Go Cougs! No, I'm not in California with the team. However, if they make a run in this tourney and get to the final four, I'll be taking my kids to Madison Square Garden in NYC. GO COUGS!




Happy St. Patrick's Day! I had a serious dilemma this morning, because I wanted to wear my Coug gear, but it is most definitely not green. So I settled for a green sweater for the 1st part of today, and I'll wear WSU stuff this evening. I love that this is my biggest problem today. :)
It's also Spring Break and Pullman is deserted. I'm trying to take full advantage. I got my oil changed this morning in 25 mintues flat, will have my studded tires taken off (which will undoubtedly stop the snowfall), take Reggie to the vet, and go to the eye doctor. How productive!
It has been nice to have some slow days, work wise, but I already miss the kids and can't wait to have open practices, so I can see them again. Then comes tryouts. Lookout! It'll be competitive this year! :)
Top o' the mornin' to ya!

No comments: