Friday, February 20, 2009

An Update

1. The mice are all gone, it seems. Thank goodness. I'm not sure we could stand killing any more of them!
2. Valentine's Day was lovely! We had a fun night in, watching movies and eating calzones. :)
3. Basketball season is almost over, with only 5 more games at home. It seems like the last two months have flown by! Here's me working a game, wearing the awesome Britney Spears headset, getting ready to do a promotion at a timeout...








4. Jeremy got a new job, at the University of Idaho. He is their new Director of Athletic Development (which means he's a fundraiser). He starts March 2nd, and I'm very excited and happy for him.






5. In light of #4, we are planning on putting our house on the market in the next couple months. If it sells, great. If not, that's okay too. So if you know of anyone who wants to buy a cute little bungalow in Pullman...
6. As happens every February, I'm sick of winter. March is a really difficult month for me, because it's long, and it's cold, and it's dreary. Luckily for me, I'm going to L.A. on the 11th for the Pac-10 basketball tournaments. Maybe it will be 80 degrees there. A girl can dream.
7. In Pullman, the city combats the bad roads with gravel. Gravel, gravel, and more gravel. So by this time of year, it has gotten to a completely ridiculous point. I tried to take the dog on a walk the other day, and was slipping all over the sidewalks because of all the gravel. I hope they clean it up soon!

1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

Good luck with the house...I'll just worn you that you feel much older when you sell your first and buy your second at such a young age!