Friday, January 22, 2010

31 WEEKS

Hee hee! Here I am today at 31 weeks. I love that this means I officially only have 9 weeks to go. Somehow single-digits sounds a lot closer than 10 weeks.
I am handling the gestational diabetes pretty well (I think I have a mild case, because my blood sugars aren't too difficult to control) and I had a good doctor's appointment today. I do need to have an ultrasound in two weeks, I guess, because my uterus is measuring big, and the doc thinks baby may be breech. Not a huge alarm at this point, but good to know.

The overly large baby could be a result of the GD, but they've been telling me baby has been measuring big ever since my first ultrasound at 10 weeks. So who knows? Maybe we have my due date wrong, or maybe I just grow big babies. I guess we'll see!

Thanks for being along for the ride - this pregnancy thing is pretty fun.

No comments: