Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holiday Fun and the Ever-Expanding Belly

The holidays this year were a blast, even though they were a bit of a whirlwind (when are they not, I guess). We were in Spokane for Christmas, then in Boise for the Humanitarian Bowl, then in Pullman for Men's Basketball over New Years. Just a little photo journal for you! :)
Christmas Eve night playing Beatles Rock Band with my mom and sis - this will have to count as my 27 week belly picture, since I didn't take one. Hiding behind the guitar!

Jeremy and I on Christmas Eve before bed. Jeremy is enjoying his "White Christmas" drink, while I'm am enjoying... the Christmas spirit? ;)

And lastly, here I am today at 29 weeks. Baby is healthy, but the doctors are still concerned about possible Gestational Diabetes, so I have to go spend another four hours at the hospital on Saturday morning for blood tests. Awesome.