Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Little Man

Today I found myself thinking - "Man, I sure wish my friends would update their blogs more often. I want to know what's going on with them." And then I realized how hypocritical that was, since I haven't posted in two weeks. Ah well.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be posting more later, but I've started my new job (it's challenging and a really good fit for me), Isaac has started daycare (had a rough first week but is doing much better now) and life is chugging right along. Being a stay-at-home mom is tough, but so is being a working mom! Confirmed: motherhood in general is tough.

That being said, Isaac is an absolute doll. He has turned out to be a picky eater, but he's reluctantly eating pureed veggies, banana, avocado, sweet potato, and even a bite of cornbread. He's also very close to sitting up on his own, and can get on his hands and knees, and rock back and forth, like he'syearning to crawl. He absolutely adores Reggie, and laughs his head off when someone who wasn't paying attention to him looks at him real fast and smiles (including the dog).

Here is a video of Isaac sitting up and playing with blocks, like a bona-fide little boy. The video (which I'm sure will be excruciatingly boring to anyone who's not related to Isaac), is also starring Reggie the Rogue Beagle.

No comments: