Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sweet Sixty Bash

Last weekend, my sister and I threw a birthday party for my mom. Everything went really smoothly and we all had a wonderful time. Thanks to mom and dad who were a huge help, very good sports, and held the party at their house. I wanted to share some photos of the party, since I'm continuing with the "craft" theme on the blog for now.

A relative of mine made the cake for the party, and I have to say: it was the highlight of the night. She owns a cake decorating business in Spokane called Cupity Cake Bouquets, and I would highly recommend her. The cake was three scrumptious flavors, and the design was something I found online and thought would be fitting in our "hot pink and black" theme.
I made this banner, which I found on the Martha Steward DIY Weddings website.
Props to my sister who used her new Silhouette machine to make these utensil holders and photo frame decor.
Here is a photo of the food table.
And of course, the guest of honor. Happy Birthday, momma!


No comments: