Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Three Blind Mice

Or I guess I should say "three dead mice."

Mouse #1: Death by overdose on dog food. Found while scooping food into container. Screams ensued for 5 minutes.
Mouse #2: Murdered by Reggie "the Exterminator" Wang while trying to escape from underneath the dishwasher. Funny, I would have thought Reggie was a lover, not a killer.
Mouse #3: Decapitated by medieval torture device (mouse trap). Poor thing. Probably thought it was just going to enjoy a nice little peanut buttery snack.


My house has become a war zone. I just hope we got em all, so I can start the cleaning and sanitizing process...

1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

I know how you feel. Chad and I had mice in our first place together, and one morning while going to the bathroom I saw one pass right before me and I screamed bloody hell.