Monday, April 6, 2009

A busy week!

I've been grouchy lately, with seemingly no explanation. Turns out, I was Vitamin D deficient. (this is a self-diagnosis, by the way)


After one gloriously sunny weekend, two baseball games, and one really fun Sunday Brunch, I'm feeling much more myself. Which is definitely a good thing, since I've got a crazy week this week.


Monday - have friend over, watch the NCAA National Championship game.

Tuesday - WSU baseball, Bible study.

Wednesday - girls' movie night: Twilight, Marley & Me.

Thursday - open practice, judge video tryout submissions.

Friday - Good Friday service.

Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. dance team tryouts.

Sunday - Easter (church, brunch).


I'm so excited to take on this week! And I think a BIG part of that is due to the sunshine! PTL

No comments: