Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lazy blogger

I admit it. I've been a lazy blogger lately. I think it's because we've gone out of town to the lake every weekend (I know, it's a rough life. Someone's got to do it) and when we're in town, we're desperately getting caught up on work and chores. I know, enough excuses.

The summer has TOTALLY FLOWN BY. I can't beleive that I start "real work" next week. We go to cheer/dance camp at Central Washington next Wednesday through Friday, which I think will be very tiring but really fun. After that, practices start. So I'm trying to savor every last bit of summer, since it's ALL OVER in six days. What? Too dramatic? Okay, I'll stop.

The summer has been lovely, pretty much everything I hoped it would be, lots of travel, seeing family, doing races, hanging out at the lake. It's even been hot enough for me. (Remind me of that when I'm whining in January about the cold/snow) Our house isn't air conditioned, but we make it work pretty well, with window-and-fan-management.

Just to throw a picture in here, here's Reggie and I sacked out in bed, on a hot morning.

No comments: