Monday, July 27, 2009

Triathlons!

Over the last two weeks, Jeremy has finished two triathlons, and I have done one! I found it
more challenging than I thought it would be (mostly due to the lack of current in the Spokane
River) but fun, nonetheless. I think I'll do one again, maybe next summer!

Here are some photos of Jeremy at Tiger Tri in Colville, WA. It was an Olympic-distance race, .6 mile swim, 25 mile bike, 5 mile run.

Before the swim in the new wetsuit!

Finishing the bike leg


2nd transition. Stuff that Powerbar into your mouth and GO!

And here's a video of him finishing!



And here are some pics of me at Race the River in Coeur d'Alene, ID. This one was sprint distance, 5. mile swim, 11 mile bike, 3.2 mile run. Jeremy did this one as well, but he was in the first heat to start, and I was the last, so he was done by the time I had started!

Coming out of the swim - amazed I could actually run.

Starting the bike leg - my favorite.

At the finish with my tri buds Jessi and Katie. Nice job girls, and thanks for the support!