Monday, October 26, 2009

Gratitude

Dear Pullman Transit Bus Driver,
You are the hero of my crappy Monday. You know, one of those Mondays where even the weather is depressing, your body doesn't feel right, and maybe something crappy happens too? Well, I'd like to thank you for doing your job well, and thinking of others, during what I'm sure was a busy day. Why? Because more people ride the bus when it's raining. See, I know, because I went to school at Western.

Thank you that you noticed me walking on the sidewalk in the pouring rain. Thank you that you noticed the HUGE puddle in the street about three feet from me. Thank you that instead of blasting through that puddle and drenching me from head to toe, you slowed down and let me speed-walk past the puddle before driving through it. You are a caring person.

Because while today was not the best Monday ever, you saved it from being the worst Monday ever with your kindness.

Thank you, Monday hero! You were a blessing on a very gray day.

1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

What a kind bus driver! that would have never happened at western.