Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Although I DO have plenty of things to say about my pregnancy (I'll save them for another time), I thought I would diverge a bit and talk about the fact that I actually have many things going on in my life that do not have to do with pregnancy.

I also think about things unrelated to babies, which I'm sure will surprise my husband. :)

We are in a home-group Bible study with about 30 people from our church on Tuesday nights. This year, we are studying the core of our beliefs and how they match up with beliefs of churches like LDS. It has been eye-opening and fascinating. The book we're working through is "The Changing World of Mormonism," which I believe is older than me, and we all had to buy used copies off Amazon because it's been out of print for something like 12 years. If you have questions, it's a great resource.

Also, work has been pretty crazy the last couple months! We've had four home football games, a trip to Seattle and one to L.A., along with a few very fun and exciting volleyball matches. The volleyball team is ranked 25th in the nation, which is GREAT, but eight teams in the Pac-10 are ranked in the top 25, so they've got their work cut out for them over the next five weeks!

Homecoming was last week, so here's a pic of the "Coug Wall" stunt, and a video of the "Ball Back" pyramid. :)




1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

I am to job jealous to look at your pictures and videos! But I did anyways!!!