Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bald Eagles and pillows on the floor

So you know it's been a long time since you've posted when your three readers are giving you crap about it every time they see you. Sorry. I have been enjoying the sunshine instead of holing up in front of the computer screen. That, and I haven't had much inspiring to say, as I'm sure you'll discern after reading what's below.

It's never a complete Independence Day until you see a bald eagle at the lake, right?
Happy Birthday, America.

Well, I guess for my perfect Fourth of July, you'd need family (check), 90+ degree weather (check), the lake (check), a floatie (check), and LOTS of good food (check). So I'd say we made out pretty well.

On Sunday, I decided I was in need of new shoes for the wedding we're attending this weekend in O-H-I-O, and Jeremy decided he needed a new pillow. Where can you get both these things in one stop? Ross, of course! So head over to Moscow we did. Here is Jeremy pillow-testing in the aisles. What a goof.










By the way, I have come to accept that it is a hard-written truth that every time I wash my car (or cars), it pours down rain two hours later. Such was my Sunday.

P.S. This is what a Beagle looks like when he returns home after a long (fun) weekend, to a house that is 85 degrees.

No comments: