Monday, June 30, 2008

Wanted

It was so hot in our house on Sunday (85 degrees) that Jeremy and I went to see a movie. I had been hearing such great things about Wanted that we saw a matinee, although it's not usually my type of movie. Admittedly, Angelina is an actor that Jeremy and I both enjoy! :)

I also like James McAvoy, (you might recognize him as Mr. Tumnus from The Chronicles of Narnia) but wasn't sure what I would think of him as an action star. Anyway, bottom line is that this was WAY bloodier than I'm comfortable with, and while the action scenes were cool, the best ones were in the previews anyway. It's got an unusual plot, which is probably why it's been getting rave reviews. Anyway, I was disappointed. This movie is violent and has a careless attitude about human life. For GOOD movies, see this post!

We should have gone to see WALL-E. :)

1 comment:

jessiparkert said...

WALL-E was great!! You should see that next. A film for any age and any gender.