Monday, July 14, 2008

Operation weekend = Success

I actually accept the fact that today is Monday - embrace it, really, because my weekend felt like such a success. Friday I drove to Spokane to see if my dad's mechanic could save me some cash on a needed car repair. I had gotten two very high estimates here in Pullman. Turns out, making the trip saved me $500!! Praise God. A shout goes out to Manito Automotive (product placement).

Then, since I was already up there, I got to hang out with my sister at her pool and go to lunch at China Garden (I highly recommend it, especially since my brother-in-law works there and my sister used to!). Then, I drove home to Pullman and cleaned my house because we had a "Sushi and wine party." Jeremy slaved for hours making a TON of sushi and we gobbled it up in no time. So Friday was very eventful and fun.

Then, Saturday morning I went to the farmer's market in Moscow and got some amazing deals on produce (a bunch of carrots for 50 cents and two ears of corn for $1). Then I picked up my new dance coach, Erika, and we drove to Richland for Crimson Girls dance team bonding time! We spent 7 hours lounging by the pool and eating the food one that of the girls' dad kept barbecuing for us!

By Sunday after church I was exhausted and loafed around all day with Reggie (see below). Perfect!

No comments: