Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Product placement

This is for all of you who have dogs. Specifically, those who have big, strong dogs. Reggie is quite a chewer, and always has been, so usually I don't get him any plush squeaky toys. It usually takes him about 15 minutes to shred them and pull the stuffing out all over the house. But I also feel like a very mean and guilty mother because I am denying him that joy.

SO, I found a solution. Well, two solutions, actually. The first is a line of "Tuffie Toys" that you can find at Petco. These are really tough squeaky plush toys that are almost impossible to rip apart. Reggie has the cow.

The second is "Egg Babies." Basically this is for dogs who are obsessed about getting the squeaker out of their plush toys. Reggie's fish comes with five eggs that you stuff inside its pouch, and then he has to work to get them out. Then he feels like he has accomplished something, and I don't have to clean up the stuffing for a half hour, and the toy's not ruined!! It comes in other animals too, including an alligator, a turtle, or a hedgehog. I found it in Vancouver, B.C. and paid way too much for it. It's affordable on the website above.


Here's Reggie with the Fish. :) Mom and Corrie, there's the "new" living room rug that you haven't seen yet. Yes, I even vacuumed it.

No comments: