Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring Weekends

There's a problem with Spring weekends in Pullman. WSU is out for the summer (and has been for almost two weeks) but it is still 42 degrees here. This whole last weekend, it was raining/windy and absolutely freezing cold. So, instead of basking in the gloriousness that May should be, Jeremy and I spent the weekend shut up in the house, watching TV/Movies, playing video games and reading. It's just like winter!!!

There are signs that Spring is here: the dog is shedding like crazy, the tulips are up, and the sun breaks through every now and then. But I haven't turned our heat off yet, and I'm still wearing jeans pretty much every day. Listen to me complain! I guarantee I'll be longing for this in July/August when I'm absolutely suffocating with the heat and no A/C. Grass is always greener, right?

No comments: