Friday, April 4, 2008

BLOOMSDAY!

I have decided to run Bloomsday. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a 10k footrace in Spokane, and last year there were over 50,000 people who ran or walked it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to "run" Bloomsday, but my goal is to not walk it either. I've been trying to work out, but if you know me, you know I really dislike working out because I'd rather be on the couch watching TV, which is probably why I haven't done Bloomsday since 1996 (my freshman year of high school).



However, I now have a husband who has recently lost 30 lbs and done a triathalon, which makes me feel like a huge piece of blubber. I'm not saying this for people to say "you're not a piece of blubbler," I'm actually saying it because it's good for me. There's nothing like competition to get Ivy going right? :)



So I guess I'm officially "Bloomsday Training." Wish me luck.

No comments: