Monday, April 21, 2008

Good things

Today I am happy about some things.

1. Cheer and Dance are officially done for the year. I had a great tryout this last weekend and am very excited for the fall.

2. Even though this is the longest winter EVER it is April and the sun is shining. It's still 32 degrees and snow is falling, but sun nonetheless. It's bound to warm up sometime.

3. Starting next Monday, I basically have 2 1/2 months off of work. I still have things to get done, and I'll be helping my bosses out with their extra work, but this is the time of year my job balances out from the craziness of Sept-March.

4. I bought a new rug for my living room and it makes my whole house feel different (in a good way).

5. I am interviewing new Butches (our mascot, Butch T. Cougar) for next year and they seem very promising.

So that's it! Not bad, huh?


The only thing I'm sad about is that I planted 60 tulips this fall in the planters in front of my house and not a single one of them has started to sprout. This is a bad sign, huh? Or should I give it more time before I completely give up hope?

No comments: