Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Seven Random things About Me

1. I get very creeped out if I try to scuba dive. I just don't like seeing all the muck and slime and trees under the water. Eugh.


2. One of the main reasons I love Spring is because it's artichoke season. I absolutely love them, despite the rigamorole of cooking/eating them. Also, they make the house stink and Jeremy hates them. But it's all worth it.


3. Laundry is the only chore I like.


4. I love to stretch. It's one of those old gymnastics habits that has never worn off. I'd say on average I stretch 5 times per week.


5. I'm a tosser. I hate clutter, so if I haven't used something in a year, it usually gets donated to the Goodwill. I don't get emotionally attached to things, and extra stuff stresses me out. This makes me a bad match with my pack-rat husband.


6. I get really excited about minor things: a new cell phone, Jeremy agreeing to see a movie with me, a sunny day in Winter, etc.


7. I make one mean apple pie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joshua loves artichokes.
I only really like to do laundry. Oh and push around the dry Swiffer. Love to move dirt and such outside..
Oh, and I'm the clutter-bug's mother.